Christmas Eve at C3 Church is going to be very special. Discover a meaningful Christmas Eve with us at one of our 2 identical Christmas Eve services. Here are a few F.A.Q.’s about this unique event:
1. What time are the services? We will have 2 identical services so you can attend at either 5 pm or 6:30 pm. I would suggest arriving at least 15 minutes prior to the service you plan to attend.
2. Where do I park at Timber Creek High School? The parking lot will be well-marked with signs. Additionally, there will be parking attendants to direct you. Because of the amount of people who will be coming on campus for each service, we will be doing event style parking. This means you will be directed to a specific spot so we can quickly and efficiently park everyone.
3. Which building do I enter? Our hosts will direct you to the main entrance. Also, there will be an abundance of clearly marked signage. It will be very simple and very easy to identify the primary entrance.
4. How long are the services? Our services last about 60 minutes and we’re confident you’ll find them to be both refreshingly engaging and extremely helpful.
5. Is there a dress code? No. Feel free to dress in clothes that are comfortable for you. You can “dress up” if you want, or wear casual clothes. It really doesn’t matter to us, we’re just glad you’re coming to check out C3.
6. Will I be singled out if I’m new? Absolutely not. You are our guest. Each Sunday, there are lots of people just like you who are checking out C3 Church for the first time. Our goal is for you to have the best experience possible.
7. What about my kids? Both of our Christmas Eve services are created for everyone. While we do not allow children under 5 years old in the service on any other date, Christmas Eve is the one time of the year that all adults and children experience the service together. I can’t wait to spend Christmas Eve with you and your family and friends at C3!