If you’re in Central Florida I’d like to invite you to spend Mother’s Day with us at C3 Church. It’s going to be a special day and we’re doing FREE family portraits for everyone (whether you’re a mom or not). If you’ve never been to C3 before, here are a few F.A.Q.’s that you may find helpful:
1. What time are the services? We have two identical one hour services at 9:30 or 11 a.m. If you have children, you’ll want to arrive at least ten minutes prior to the beginning of the service to be able to check in your children to C3 Kids. To make the process as efficient as possible you can pre-register your kids by clicking here.
2. Where do I park at Timber Creek? The parking lot will be well-marked with signs. Additionally, there will be parking attendants to direct you. Because of the amount of people who attend each service we do event style parking. This means you will be directed to a specific spot so we can quickly and efficiently park everyone. We have special parking for first time guests. Just follow the clear signs (there are many!) and our parking attendants will make sure you get to the best parking.
3. Which building do I enter? Our hosts will direct you to the main entrance. Also, there will be an abundance of clearly marked signage. It will be very simple and very easy to identify the primary entrance. If you have children to check in, our amazing hosts and signs will direct you to our “Check In” area as well. You won’t miss it!
4. Is there special parking if it’s my first time at C3? Yes, as you pull onto the parking lot please put your flashers on and you will be directed by our parking attendants to our “first time guest” parking. From the moment you drive onto the campus we want you to know that you matter to us!
5. When will the family portraits be taken? Immediately following each service.
If you’ve never been to C3, Mother’s Day is the perfect Sunday to check it out. We’re excited you’ve decided to #tryitonce and we believe you’ll love it! We look forward to helping you experience a memorable Mother’s Day.