Hey C3, we’re only a few weeks away from launching our Avalon Campus. As we prepare for this significant next step in the life of our church I wanted to cover some F.A.Q.’s having to do with C3’s 2 campuses, Waterford and Avalon. So, here they are:
1. What is the Avalon Campus start date?
The Avalon Campus will have a soft launch on February 16, 2014. Then, our public launch will be on February 23, 2014 (the next Sunday). We will be talking more about this and what it means soon.
2. What are the service times at both campuses?The Waterford Campus will continue to have gatherings at 9 a.m. and 10:20 a.m. The Avalon Campus gathering time will be 11:05 a.m. All the services will continue to be about an hour-long.
3. Which campus will you be speaking at each week?I will be live at both campuses. As soon as I finish speaking at the Waterford Campus in the 10:20 service, I will go straight to the Avalon Campus to speak at that service. So, the service at Avalon will actually start before I arrive so I’ll get there while the service is in progress each week.
4. Is there a “Main” campus?Both the Waterford Campus (at Regal Cinemas Waterford) and the Avalon Campus (at Timber Creek High School) are equally important so there will not be a “Main” campus. We will be one church in two locations.
5. Are all the services at both campuses going to be the same?Yes. Both campuses will have the same elements in the services, same music sets and the same message/series.
6. We know what Children’s Ministry looks like at the Waterford Campus (Regal Cinemas), what will it be like at the Avalon Campus (Timber Creek)?One of the things C3 Church is known for is it’s Children’s Ministry… Kids LOVE coming to church at C3! The same level of excellence will be the standard at the new campus as well. Kids will find a fun environment where they learn something valuable every week. Parents will continue to be able to know that every atmosphere is safe, clean and fun. The volunteers of C3 are passionate about kids loving Jesus and loving church and they work hard to create environments that help facilitate that every single week and that will continue to happen at both campuses.
I’m so excited about all that God is doing in and through C3 Church! We’ll be addressing more F.A.Q.’s as we approach the launch date. C3, please know that I’m praying for you and feel deeply honored to serve with you to “Connect the Community with Christ” – The best is yet to come!