Tomorrow is a huge day for C3 Church as we launch our new campus at Timber Creek High School. Since tomorrow will be a first for all of us, here are a few F.A.Q.’s:
1. What time are the services? We will still have two identical one hour services. The new times are 9:15 a.m. or 10:45 a.m.
2. Where do I park at Timber Creek? The parking lot will be well-marked with signs. Additionally, there will be parking attendants to direct you. Because of the amount of people who will be coming on campus for each service, we will be doing event style parking. This means you will be directed to a specific spot so we can quickly and efficiently park everyone.
3. Which building do I enter? Our hosts will direct you to the main entrance. Also, there will be an abundance of clearly marked signage. It will be very simple and very easy to identify the primary entrance. If you have children to check in, they will direct you to our “Check In” area as well. You won’t miss it!
4. Is there special parking if it’s my first time at C3? Yes, as you pull onto the parking lot please put your flashers on and you will be directed by our parking attendants to our “first time guest” parking.
5. Will there still be coffee? Can you have church without it? 🙂 Yes, we will have coffee available prior to each service and after each service. However, the school has a policy that no food or drink is allowed in the Performing Arts Center where we’ll be meeting. So, please plan to arrive early so you can finish your coffee prior to the service.
I’m sure there are many other questions you may have. Our army of hosts and greeters and parking lot attendants will create a seamless and great experience for you. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow for our very first day at our Timber Creek campus!